www.flickr.com
martian cat's Sock Monkeys in Japan's Adventures photoset martian cat's
Sock Monkeys in Japan's
Adventures
photoset
All Images and Text Copyright©

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sock Monkeys Gloria and Belinda are ready to join my other Sock Monkeys' in stories.

Sock Monkeys Gloria and Belinda are ready to join my other Sock Monkeys' in stories.



Glory's name means: Great beauty and Magnificence
Belinda's name means: Beautiful


Belinda and Glory are gifts from Vivsirena.
..................

1. Hi, my name is Glory.,
2. Hi, my name is Belinda.,
3. Hi, our names are Belinda and Glory.


..................


These sock monkeys are wearing some of my handmade clothes, jewelry, handbags, etc.
And, both of these sock monkeys (whose names were given to them by Vivian) have some of my favorite names, too.


Thanks for stopping by
and God Bless,
hugs, Chris


more later...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home